[Libreoffice-qa] Next QA Meeting - Tuesday 27th 18:00 (UTC+2)

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Wed Sep 21 15:50:35 UTC 2016

Hello,

So it looks no one participated in the doodle... snif snif

Therefore, I'd like to propose that we have our next QA meeting next
Tuesday 27th at 18.00 Berlin Time.

Initially it will take place in IRC and it will last one hour.

Regards

El 13/09/16 a les 14:04, Xisco Fauli ha escrit:

--
Xisco FaulĂ­
Libreoffice QA Team