[Libreoffice-qa] Libreoffice Mac

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Fri Sep 23 08:06:09 UTC 2016

Hello,

Could you please fill a bug in bugzilla* with all the steps needed to
reproduce the issue ?

it's important to provide as much useful information as possible, as
well as the document itself, otherwise it will be difficult to
investigate the problem from our side.

*https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=LibreOffice&format=guided

El 12/09/16 a les 13:07, Виталий П ha escrit:
> I have a document ( about 100 pages and size 115 кб ) on the Google
> Drive.  When I open document on Mac-mini and make some change and save
> changes, I can't work with the document . A need to close and again
> open document to further work. I tryed it on differnt Mac-mini.
> The version of LibreOffice - 5.2.1.

Regards

--
Xisco Faulí