[Libreoffice-qa] Small point on Get Involved page

Sophie gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 09:34:41 UTC 2016

Hi all,

It seems I lost the connection yesterday during the meeting...

So some feedback on the Get Involved page, only one point on this sentence:
"If the bug can be reproduced in the latest version of LibreOffice, then
set the bug status to NEW and put the following comment:"

What if you can reproduce the bug in the version in which it is reported
and is not the latest? and what is the latest version? between Fresh and
Still? I think removing 'latest' would be less confusing. What do you think?

Cheers
Sophie
Sophie Gautier sophie.gautier at documentfoundation.org
GSM: +33683901545