[Libreoffice-qa] Invalid ODF

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Mon Apr 3 21:09:19 UTC 2017

On 03.04.2017 22:37, Michael Stahl wrote:
> On 03.04.2017 21:59, Regina Henschel wrote:
>> Michael Stahl schrieb:
>>> "odf" -> this is any ODF interop issue
>>>
>>> "odf_validation" -> this is narrowly defined as something that an ODF
>>> validator complains about
>>
>> I do not find any description. I have looked at
>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Fields/Whiteboard
>> and
>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Fields/Whiteboard/Inactive
>> and
>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Fields/Whiteboard/Advanced
>>
>> I do not belong to the QA-team, but I write a lot of bug reports and
>> comments. So it would be nice to get an "official" description.
>
> hmm i'm pretty sure i've added something *somewhere*...
>
> they are listed here:
>
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ODF
>
> ... together with an ODF meta-bug that was created in 2015 and that i've
> never heard of?
>
> and they are listed on this page:
>
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BSA/BugReport_Details/ar
>
> ... which is a translation that is unlikely to ever have been edited by
> myself directly, so presumably there was an English page in the wiki
> where i've added the keywords and somebody then removed them again?
>
> in summary, it's generally a mystery what's going on :)

after some digging it appears the last page the description was removed
from was this:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=QA%2FBugzilla%2FFields%2FWhiteboard%2FAdvanced&type=revision&diff=94690&oldid=93340

so i've added the description back on the page:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Fields/Whiteboard/Advanced

who knows, maybe one day somebody will even add them as keywords...