[Libreoffice-qa] New BZ spam vector

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Mon Aug 14 09:20:55 UTC 2017

Hi Stuart, *,

El 13/08/17 a les 14:47, V Stuart Foote ha escrit:
> Xisco, *
>
> This morning saw a new twist to the BZ spam issues. See existing valid bug
> tdf#104252 [1],  where a BZ user changes elements, linkages and drops in URL
> links in the URL and Whiteboard fields. The link is to a valid URL
> containing malware payload (a malformed script in this case).
>
> How to blacklist the user and fix the corruption?
The corruption can easily be fixed by checking the changes done by the
spammer in the bug's history and undoing them. Otoh, the spammer can be
banned from the Administrator page if you're an admin. I fixed both
things yesterday when I read your email.
Let's hope he/she was just a lonely wolf and we don't have to deal with
more of these. Anyway, let me know asap if you see more.

Regards

--
Xisco FaulĂ­
Libreoffice QA Team