[Libreoffice-qa] Call for help: Untouched bugs pinged more than once

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Mon Aug 14 13:21:53 UTC 2017

Hello,

Today I modified this script [1] to check those bugs pinged more than
once with this message[2] and I've found 569 bugs have been pinged 2
times in a row and 37 bugs 3 times in a row without any human being
interaction.

I'm sharing with you the links to the list of bugs in case you feel like
retesting some of them to check whether they have been fixed in the
meantime or not.

    - Bugs pinged 2 times in a row:

        - http://tinyurl.com/y7mtqftf

        - http://tinyurl.com/y6vy94hb

    - Bugs pinged 3 times in a row:

        - http://tinyurl.com/y74tkoo3

it would be nice to put those lists down to 0 at some point...

Regards

[1]
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/contrib/dev-tools/tree/esc-reporting/qa-tools.py

[2]