[Libreoffice-qa] Call for help: Untouched bugs pinged more than once

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Tue Aug 15 11:26:46 UTC 2017

Hello Timur,

Yes, that's the point. I looked for bugs pinged by the qa-admin with
this message[1] which have been pinged 2 or 3 times in a row without
human interaction. Im not talking about spam here.

Now that we have identified those bugs, it would be nice that someone
can retest them to check whether they're fixed or not. That's why I sent
the email to the list...

Regards

[1]
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Gardening#Bugs_untouched_for_a_year:_Stock_Message
El 15/08/17 a les 13:11, Timur Gadzo ha escrit:
> Hi
>
> Bug 57418 is on the list because last 3 messages were from
> qa-admin at libreoffice.org.
> So not some malware, simply bugs without feedback.
>

> On 8/14/17, Xisco Fauli <xiscofauli at libreoffice.org> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Today I modified this script [1] to check those bugs pinged more than
>> once with this message[2] and I've found 569 bugs have been pinged 2
>> times in a row and 37 bugs 3 times in a row without any human being
>> interaction.
>>
>> I'm sharing with you the links to the list of bugs in case you feel like
>> retesting some of them to check whether they have been fixed in the
>> meantime or not.
>>
>>     - Bugs pinged 2 times in a row:
>>
>>         - http://tinyurl.com/y7mtqftf
>>
>>         - http://tinyurl.com/y6vy94hb
>>
>>     - Bugs pinged 3 times in a row:
>>
>>         - http://tinyurl.com/y74tkoo3
>>
>> it would be nice to put those lists down to 0 at some point...
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> [1]
>> https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/contrib/dev-tools/tree/esc-reporting/qa-tools.py
>>
>> [2]