[Libreoffice-qa] greeting

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Thu Aug 17 11:19:57 UTC 2017

Hello Halima,

Welcome to the LibreOffice project. It's great to hear you're interested
in collaborating with us.

You can start by taking a look at our wiki [1], the get involved page
[2] and this page[3] for more interesting tasks.

OTOH, you can get in contact with us directly in our IRC channel [4].

looking forward to seeing you around.

Regards

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/GetInvolved
[3] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Triage_For_Beginners
[4] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/IRC

El 09/08/17 a les 09:43, s16139 HALIMA AIMANE ha escrit:
> Hello LibreOffice QA team,
>
> This is Halima Aimane. I am Moroccan studying in KIC for master degree
> in Japan.
>
> I started last Monday my internship at iCraft and they introduced me
> to LibreOffice world. I have tried since then to use bug triage
> (bugzilla) and to understand more about the bugs that the users face.
> I have been encouraged by my internship's mentor Shinji Enoki to join
> and actively participate in the community.
>
> Looking forward to collaborate with you.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Halima

Xisco FaulĂ­
Libreoffice QA Team