[Libreoffice-qa] Libreoffice new member to help with QA

Sophie gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 14:48:02 UTC 2017

Le 21/12/2016 à 23:02, Andrea Mussap a écrit :
> Hi allmy name is Andrea, and I'd like to help with the tests. I
> accessed the 'Testing - QA' main page and I'm reading the stuff, but
> there's so much information that I'm not sure how to contribute. I
> already signed up to Bugzilla.
>
> I've found the Moztrap Test Cases and the 'QA/Triage For Beginners',
> so can you tell me how can I help you?? BRAndrea.

I found your mail in my spam box, so sorry for the delay and welcome to
the list :)
For the moment, we are leaving Moztrap as it is not maintained anymore
and we are currently evaluating TestLink. I guess the decision to
migrate to that tool will be soon taken so stay tuned :)
I'll come back to you about those manual tests very soon. In the
meantime, may be you would like to confirm bugs on BugZilla?

Cheers
Sophie

Sophie Gautier sophie.gautier at documentfoundation.org
GSM: +33683901545