[Libreoffice-qa] ESC / budget suggestion ranking ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Tue Jan 31 10:13:13 UTC 2017

Hi Tamas / all,

	After some weeks of quiescence, and with 18 ESC types ranking these and
averaging the results (by convention we publish just the average) we
have the attached.

On 30/01/17 22:42, Zolnai Tamás wrote:
>> * TDF / Budgeting / Brainstorming (Thorsten)
>
> When will these scores be public? I'm interested how ranking looks like.

	And now some notes to set expectations:

	* TDF's discretionary development budget is fairly small
		+ I would not expect to see more than a handful of
		  these put out to tender.

	* The proposals now go into the board's budgeting wringer -
	  I'll add the top 15 or so there: if the board thinks
	  differently looking from a whole-project basis, we can end up
	  with a different ranking.

	* Getting Macs for developers to address Mac specific issues
	  was very highly rated, but already approved by the board &
	  starting to be actioned.

	* For items that are not funded - we have a GSOC coming up that
	  may be a good fit for some of the smaller items.

	HTH,

		Michael.

--
michael.meeks at collabora.com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot