[Libreoffice-qa] Incomplete text in menus and dialogs in 5.4.0.1

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 21:40:07 UTC 2017

Hi Xisco, Stuart, all

Xisco Fauli wrote
> I can't reproduce it on my Virtual machine neither.
>
> Would you mind bisecting it with
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bibisect/Windows?
>
> It might help us to understand where the problem is.

Is your VM Windows 7?

Unfortunately this seems to be a problem that can not be replicated in any
newer Windows version because Microsoft democratically decided to remove the
settings. The setting they did leave increases everything to 125% (which
makes icons blurry!)

This is where I changed font size to 11 points

<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4217669/Advanced_Appearance_Settings_Windows.png>

As for bibisecting (or bisecting?) I really prefer not to do it on my work
machine.
If I can get Windows 7 in another machine I will try that.
(Unfortunately my home laptop is loaded with crappy Windows 10 and I don't
want to void the warranty)

V Stuart Foote wrote
> Sorry for that noise.

Trying to help never generates noise ;)
Thank you for the Segoe UI tip. It is easier to read than Tahoma!

Regards,
Pedro