[Libreoffice-qa] proposed keyword filter:docbook

V Stuart Foote VStuart.Foote at utsa.edu
Fri Jun 2 20:09:29 UTC 2017

Terrence Enger wrote
> Would it be a good idea to have this keyword?  If so, who can make it
> happen?

Easily done, but looking at the volume for "docbook" or ".dbk" (24 over
project duration), probably not necessary. When we triage we try to toss any
filter issues into the "filters and storage" component. But even if it falls
into Writer--easily queried without a keyword against the BZ comments.

https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=RESOLVED&f1=longdesc&o1=anywordssubstr&query_format=advanced&resolution=---&resolution=FIXED&resolution=INVALID&resolution=WONTFIX&resolution=DUPLICATE&resolution=WORKSFORME&resolution=MOVED&resolution=NOTABUG&resolution=NOTOURBUG&resolution=INSUFFICIENTDATA&v1=docbook%20dbk

@Xisco?