[Libreoffice-qa] TestLink to replace MozTrap, your help is wanted ; )

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Tue Mar 7 12:03:47 UTC 2017

Hello Sophie, *,
On 6/3/2017 17:26 Sophie wrote:
> Le 06/03/2017 à 15:18, Pedro a écrit :
>> sophi wrote
>>> As you may not know, we are migrating to TestLink instead of MozTrap to
>>> manage and run LibreOffice manual tests.
>>> The instance is here for the moment:
>>> https://vm182.documentfoundation.org/
>>
>> Excellent news!
>> IMO this project could benefit from real users testing real documents!
>
> yes :)

:) I would like to offer my help with testing and documenting this
:) How should I proceed? Register myself to TestLink on our vm or
should I wait for Guilhem implementing the SSO mentioned below? And
how do I get access to the vm to help documenting the steps done?

>> Would it be possible to use the TDF login mentioned by Michael (Meeks) so
>> that there is no need for yet another registration?
>>
>>>  + online/TDF/LDAP accounts etc. (Michael)
>>>       + https://user.documentfoundation.org
>
> Guilhem will have a look and I'll let you know if LDAP support in
> TestLink is talking with ours ;)

I have found
http://forum.testlink.org/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=7493&p=18448&hilit=SSO#p18448 where

<quote>
$tlCfg->authentication['SSO_enabled'] = false;
$tlCfg->authentication['SSO_method'] = 'CLIENT_CERTIFICATE';
$tlCfg->authentication['SSO_uid_field'] = 'SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_Email';
</quote>

is mentioned. Maybe changing this to

<quote>

$tlCfg->authentication['SSO_enabled'] = true;
$tlCfg->authentication['SSO_method'] = 'CLIENT_CERTIFICATE';
$tlCfg->authentication['SSO_uid_field'] = 'SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_Email';
</quote>

and maybe the last line to

<quote>
$tlCfg->authentication['SSO_uid_field'] =
'SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_Loginname';
</quote>

or something like that in its config file could help here?

Thanks for your work on TestLink and have a nice day
Thomas.