[Libreoffice-qa] Minutes of the Design Hangout: 2017-Mar-16

Heiko Tietze tietze.heiko at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 16 12:28:12 UTC 2017

That makes definitely sense. The question was asked at https://user-prompt.com/de/libreoffice-design-session-shapes/ (full list there) based on what DIA offers http://dia-installer.de/shapes/index.html.en
I guess many people reply about what they have heard rather than what is needed ;-).

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze
UX Designer