[Libreoffice-qa] DLP libs in bugzilla

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Thu Oct 5 15:09:29 UTC 2017

Hello,

Ever since we moved to TDF bugzilla, the DLP libs (libcdr, libvisio,
etc..) have existed as separate products. In addition to them, there is
also a catch-all 'Document Liberation Project' product. This layout was
questioned in the past: various people were suggesting that the libs
should be just components of the DLP product (e.g.,
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/2015-February/008494.html).
I opposed this in the past, but I've changed my mind after a recent
discussion with Jay.

So, if there's any supporter of this move with Bugzilla superpowers
(Cloph? Xisco?), please go ahead and do it...

D.