[Libreoffice-qa] DLP libs in bugzilla

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Thu Oct 5 16:31:19 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 05, 2017 at 05:20:27PM +0200, Xisco Fauli wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Ok, I'll work on it. I've just created a new ticket in redmine:
> https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/2381

Thanks. The full list is libabw, libcdr, libetonyek, libfreehand,
libmspub, libpagemaker, libvisio. Then there are two new libs that don't
have any bugzilla entry yet: libqxp and libzmf.

And I would also like to have components for libs that are hosted
elsewhere (as bugs for them are reported in TDF bugzilla anyway):
libe-book, libstaroffce, libmwaw, libwpd, libwpg, libwps.

D.