[Libreoffice-qa] BHS at Libo Conference's hacknight

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Fri Oct 6 17:28:55 UTC 2017

Hello all,

For those attending the LibreOffice conference, there will be a
hacknight on Thursday, October 12, from 7PM to 11PM, at Rome Scout Center.

From the QA team we would like to run a short bug hunting session during
the hacknight where we can focus on a topic or two to work on them.

For now, these are the topics mentioned during the latest QA meeting:

- Notebookbar

- Unconfirmed 'needsDevAdvice' bugs

If you have any other topic in mind, even if you're not attending the
conference, please let us know.

Regards

--
Xisco FaulĂ­