[Libreoffice-qa] Weekly QA Report (W42-2017)

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Mon Oct 23 08:39:12 UTC 2017

Hello again,

El 23/10/17 a les 10:17, Xisco Fauli ha escrit:
> Hello,
>
> What have happened in QA in the last 7 days?
>
>   * 195 bugs have been created, of which, 59 are still unconfirmed ( Total
> Unconfirmed bugs: 530 )
>     Link: http://tinyurl.com/y7fwt4ss

Surprisingly, we got 195 reports this week ( normally the average of new
bug reports is 140 a week ) making the total number of unconfirmed bugs
to reach 530 ( Yesterday it was at 545 at some point of the day ).

If any of you have some time during the course of the week, could you
please give us a hand triaging a few unconfirmed bugs so we can put the
total number of unconfirmed bugs back to where it was a few back ago,
around 450 ?

You can find the list of bugs here [1].

Thanks

[1]