[Libreoffice-qa] HSQLDB to Firebird migration bugs and "regression" keyword

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Fri Apr 13 11:13:46 UTC 2018

Hi Lionel,

Yep, it was me who added most of them.

From the user point of view, as it works nowadays, it would be consider
a regression, as it used to work but it doesn't anymore. What
LibreOffice does internally is transparent to them.

But yeah, you're right, yesterday we said we will offer the user the
option to choose.

I'll revert my changes.

Regards

El 13/04/18 a les 12:56, Lionel Elie Mamane ha escrit:

--
Xisco FaulĂ­
Libreoffice QA Team