[Libreoffice-qa] Guideline for Notebookbar variants

Heiko Tietze tietze.heiko at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 08:42:08 UTC 2018

Hello all,

Andreas an me, we worked on the guidelines that should enable QA to accept or reject a request. For example, if users ask for more tabs in the tabbed variant or comment that it exceeds the screen real estate. The effort is done now as we plan to make Notebookbars non-experimental for version 6.1.

The concepts for the variants Contextual Groups, Tabbed, and Groupedbar are ready to discuss. And the general advises too. Please reply if you think we should add something. As we cannot describe the concept behind the variant Contextual Single, we don't have a maintainer, and it's available only in Writer the design team will discuss whether this option can be removed.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/ToolBar

Cheers,
Heiko