[Libreoffice-qa] This Document shows a few things that obviously need to be fixed in LibreOffice at this moment.

Issa Beganović fairfull.playing at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 09:59:13 UTC 2018

I'd just like to give it for immediate reference to this organization. A
few compatibility issues that still linger around. Things like slowdowns on
fast scrolling, grey square outlines around titles, buggy text in places
and buggy tabs going out of frame are some of the things that don't occur
in the "other" office suites I tried.

I'm a bit of a developer myself, but I haven't got time to dedicate to this
(not at the moment at least). And it's a fantastic program.

I hope this document at least helps with whoever has more time to dedicate
to the development of this Office Suite than me.

Cheers,
Issa