[Libreoffice-qa] Weekly QA Report (W49-2018)

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Thu Dec 27 18:12:41 UTC 2018

Hi Thorsten,

Today I spent some time on it and I added two new charts to the report:
evolution of regressions and most pressing bugs. See [1]

I also made the other charts smaller so they are displayed on the right
of the top 10 lists when displayed on desktops making it more compact.

Regards

[1]
https://qa.blog.documentfoundation.org/2018/12/04/qa-report-november-2018/

El 14/12/18 a les 19:45, Xisco Fauli ha escrit:

--
Xisco FaulĂ­
Libreoffice QA Team