[Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-design] Saying Goodbye

Heiko Tietze tietze.heiko at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 14 22:09:50 UTC 2018

Hi Jay,

we are losing one of our best contributors. You created in total 2085 tickets on Bugzilla and commented on 4418, where 50% of both have been fixed or resolved by other means. And you submitted 564 patches on Gerrit, not counting the numerous comments there. While these numbers are outstanding alone, everyone will remember you as someone who could always get approached for a profound and conductive comment. I will miss your participation in the discussions, the design sessions will never be the same.
But focusing on your new occupation is surely beneficial to you. So all the best for the future. And, of course, there is always a place for you on our table.

All the best,
Heiko