[Libreoffice-qa] Next level of QA and how to get there

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Wed Jul 4 14:02:11 UTC 2018

Hi Ilamri,

Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote on 26-06-18 15:34:

> Well, I have used a message like this for years, when I contacted people
> through Bugzilla. The point of my message was not to start a brainstorm
> of ideas, but just to write down something concrete about what will
> likely happen when our team evolves. So simply an inspiration, something
> to look forward to.

As such, that is an important part of a plan to get more people
involved, that may be successful. It is a positive mark at the horizon.

> If you have ideas for recruiting sources, go ahead and put them to test.
> Then you can report how it went.

You know at least as I do, that it's not easy. Hence my looking for a
plan, a perspective, that has some potential to win people. Sorry that I
used your text as a start for that ;)

Cheers,
Cor

--