[Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-marketing] Re: LibreOffice 6.1 RC1 Bug Hunting Session - Ankara

Muhammet Kara muhammet.kara at pardus.org.tr
Tue Jul 10 07:34:22 UTC 2018

Hi Mike,

Thank you too for your great work on the marketing side! :)

Cheers,
Muhammet

--
*Muhammet Kara *
LibreOffice Certified Developer

*TÜBİTAK ULAKBİM*
*Pardus Projesi <https://www.pardus.org.tr>*
Mustafa Kemal Mahallesi Dumlupınar Bulvarı
(Eskişehir Yolu 7. km) 2151. Cadde No:154
06510 Çankaya/ANKARA
T +90 312 298 9293