[Libreoffice-qa] Never-mind: persistence paid off (JRE for LO 3.3)

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Fri Mar 9 18:47:45 UTC 2018

Hi Ted,

JFYI, LibreOffice 3.3 from the releases repository [1] works out of the
box with the latest JDK from here [2] (Downloaded yesterday)

I hope it helps.

Regards

[1]
https://dev-downloads.libreoffice.org/bibisect/mac/Bibisect_MacOSX10.13_release-lo-3.3.0.4_to_lo-5.4.3.2.bz2

[2] http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html

El 01/03/18 a les 15:13, Ted Lee ha escrit:

--
Xisco Faulí
Libreoffice QA Team