[Libreoffice-qa] Confusion about most recent builds

Ted Lee tmplee at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 22:38:33 UTC 2018

On 3/19/18 4:19 PM, V Stuart Foote wrote:
> It depends on what you need--there are 3 active build branches 5.4 Stable
> (5.4.7 upcomming release); 6.0 Fresh (6.0.3 upcomming release) and
> master/6.1.
I'm afraid you've just confused me more.  Neither of the two paths I
asked about have "Stable" or "Fresh" in their names, and here you say
there is in fact a third set of builds!  Does that mean there are five
sets, actually, (for each platform) or are "Stable" and "Fresh" just
different names for one or both of the ones I asked about?  (I am
guessing that 5.4 Stable is actually the one you find when you go to the
top-level LO web page.)

And I'm afraid you also didn't answer the question about why the dates
for the MacOS builds I've found are so far (4 or 5 days) behind those
for Linux or Windows.

The reason I'm asking is I've submitted a couple of bugs, one of which
is reported as having been fixed and that I should check that out.  It
has been fixed in one of the "current" builds I found, but not the other
one -- but, if I remember right, I have found another bug that is in the
build that the first bug was fixed in, but not the other one!  (Sorry if
I'm not saying that clearly, but it's not clear in my mind either.)

--
Ted Lee