[Libreoffice-qa] Third dedicated session for bug hunting session on Monday - Base, Access2Base

Drew Jensen drewjensen.inbox at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 14:07:47 UTC 2018

Ok - well, seeing no objects.

Updated the wiki page
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugHuntingSession/6.2.0Beta#Dedicated_sessions
adding this session.

Didn't see any reason actually to move a copy of the graphic to the wiki,
leaving on the NC server
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/Wy2PAXqRqgKGEfF

Also updated the release notes wiki page for Base and Basic
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/6.2

Will make a few posts about it.

Thanks for your support and I'll see you online tomorrow.

Drew