[Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-projects] Re: Next QA meeting: Oct 30 at 15:00 UTC

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Tue Oct 30 16:08:56 UTC 2018

On 30/10/2018 14:53, Xisco Fauli wrote:
>>     I'd love to discuss Ilmari's email [1] more in detail to see how
>>     we should handle this.

	Communicating more clearly and in an easy-to-consume way is brilliant
=) of course its real work trying to get that done - can't help out
there myself (sadly not even time for the under-the-hood-ness anymore).

	But I'd love to read more of what Ilmari wrote =) encouraging stuff -
and I love the crediting of the people doing the work too.

	ATB,

		Michael.

[1] -
http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Libreoffice-qa-Request-for-content-to-the-next-monthly-report-td4251302.html