[Libreoffice-qa] bibisect repos -linux-64-6.{3.4} not updating

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Thu Dec 5 09:56:08 UTC 2019

Hi Terrence,

El 4/12/19 a les 22:47, Terrence Enger ha escrit:
> All,
>
> I notice that my attempts to `git pull` in repositories
> bibisect-linux-64-6.{3,4} have not found updates since
> 2019-11-10 and 2019-11-25 respectively.  cgit.desktop.org
> shows somewhat more that a hundred later commits to each branch.
>
> Am I doing something wrong?  Are these repositories deliberately
> not being maintained?

No, they are still maintained, but not being updated as often as they
used to be since 'bibisect-linux-64-6.5' was created, which is updated
once a week more or less.

Nevertheless, the three of them are updated now. Next time, you can just
ping me directly and I'll do it.

Cheers

--
Xisco FaulĂ­