[Libreoffice-qa] behavior of pop-up-menu Delete Rows

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Wed Dec 11 16:35:40 UTC 2019

Hi,

I wonder if Writer is behaving correctly.

(1) I dragged the cursor down the left margin to select multiple rows
    of a table.
(2) With the cursor in left margin, I clicked right mouse button.
    Writer removed the selection highlight from table rows.
(3) From the pop-up menu, I seleted Delete > Rows.  Writer deleted the
    one row to the right of the cursor.

The first time I did this, I expected Writer to delete all the rows I
had selected in step (1), and I was surprised.  Now that I notice the
removal of selection highlight in step (2), and I am much less
surprised.  Perhaps Writer is working correctly.

Advice welcome.

Thanks,
Terry.