[Libreoffice-qa] infographic about bugs fixing for 2018 year

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Mon Jan 7 20:53:46 UTC 2019

Hello Radwan,

it sounds like a wonderful initiative. Thank you so much.

Attached you can find two documents with some data.

- data_fixed_bugs_report: it contains information about bugs fixed in
2018. These bugs have at least one commit in git fixing them and the
list on top reflects who submitted the commit.

- data_closed_bugs_report: it contains information about all closed
bugs, including FIXED/DUPLICATED/WORKSFORME/MOVED/etc bugs and the list
on top reflects who changed the status to closed.

In the files you can find how many of them were closed per week and
month, their component, system, product and platform and how long it
took to close them since they were created ( bottom )

Don't hesitate to contact me privately if you need more info/data or if
I can be of any help.

Regards

El 7/1/19 a les 6:36, Radwan Hallak ha escrit: