[Libreoffice-qa] Automate the installation of the nightly releases

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL jean-philippe.mengual at libreoffice.org
Sat Jan 12 16:38:49 UTC 2019

Hi,

I now can use the Debian packaged release of the nightly builds of
Libreoffice. I use the French langpack as well.

Could you help me for writing a script run as root, in order to:
- download the tarballs
- untar
- install the Debian packages
- remove the tarballs and untarred foldersdossiers décompressés

The binary needs to be installed before the langpack.
I know all right what I need, but: in the URL processed by wget, there is:
https://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64@86-TDF/current/master~2019-01-11_09.39.05_LibreOfficeDev_6.3.0.0.alpha0_Linux_x86-64_deb.tar.gz
and:
https://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64@86-TDF/current/master~2019-01-11_09.39.05_LibreOfficeDev_6.3.0.0.alpha0_Linux_x86-64_deb_langpack_fr.tar.gz

- how can I detect th exact name of Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64 at 86-TDF
automatically (the end number (86) is ramdom)
- the filename is ramdom too

How can I detect them automatically to make them untar and processed
automatically?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

--