[Libreoffice-qa] OpenBadges Type

Ilmari Lauhakangas ilmari.lauhakangas at libreoffice.org
Fri Mar 8 17:50:57 UTC 2019

sophi kirjoitti 8.3.2019 klo 15.56:
> Hi all,
>
> Following up with open badges structure, here is a list of
> contributions/skills I have identified:
>
> Report bugs
> Confirm bugs
> Comment bugs
> Bibisect
> Bisect
> Triage bugs
> Mentor people
> Report blogs item
> Write unit tests
> attended x meetings
> Participate to BHS
>

> Could you complete what I missed ? and when adding an item, add also the
> criteria in front of it (I've already done so for those in the list)

Maybe Bisect could be dropped. Or do we want to have it for someone, who
does their own build per commit? :) I know it is done sometimes, but
perhaps not very often these days.

Should we have more finegrained ones for unit tests? Like, "Write UI
tests" / "Write cppunit tests" / "Write unit tests in Python"?

As we are distinguishing Confirm from Triage, maybe we could have a
third one "Improve report metadata" for those who like to tweak fields
and categorise reports.

Thanks for the thoughtful work.

Ilmari