[Libreoffice-qa] Bugzilla: tweaking Antispam plugin

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Wed Feb 12 14:55:25 UTC 2020

Hello,

Due to the number of spam comments we have recently got in Bugzilla,
I've tweaked the Antispam plugin to ban any user, except those in the
admin or contributor groups, who writes a comment containing a URL to a
CLOSED bug.

Thus, if you find a RESOLVED bug being constantly attacked by spammers,
you just need to change it to CLOSED and it will no longer be attacked.

OTOH, if the issue is still OPEN, just let me know and I'll add it to a
blacklist that blocks comments containing a URL from users not being in
the contributor nor the admin groups.

Regards

--
Xisco Faulí