[Libreoffice-qa] Fwd: ESC meeting minutes

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.com
Mon Jan 13 08:42:59 UTC 2020

Hi Dieter,

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 08:53:44AM +0100, Andras Timar <timar74 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I miss the ESC meeting minutes, that were always sent about this list.
> Last Minutes are from
>
> 2019-10-31
> 2019-10-17
> 2019-09-26
>
> (see:
> http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/QA-f3613148.html
> )
>
> I can't believe, that there was no meeting during the last two month. Is
> it possible to give any informations about it?

I used to send them to the dev and qa lists, then some mailing list
filter started to flag them (and put them to the moderation queue) when
I send it to both lists, not only to the dev list.

This is why recently they were send to the dev list only.

I'll try again this week to send it to both lists and see if perhaps
this hack is no longer needed.

Regards,

Miklos