[Libreoffice-qa] ESC meeting minutes: 2020-06-11

Thorsten Behrens thb at libreoffice.org
Mon Jun 15 16:16:46 UTC 2020

Jan Holesovsky wrote:
>     + build an ODF filter commit list + names, who need to file
>       their extensions in the wiki (Thorsten)

This is done - wiki and <core>/bin/check-implementer-notes.py have
been updated, such that currently the list of missing notes is empty.

So - for virtually all of you, nothing to do. :)

For our TDF release engineers - if you could please run
bin/check-implementer-notes.py as part of every LibreOffice major
release (e.g. on the evening before final), and poke the dev list (or
the perpetrators) with the result?

That's hopefully good enough; I would assume that we don't change the
file format (and thusly the schema) during the lifetime of a stable
release.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten