[Libreoffice-qa] Live streaming LibreOffice bug triaging

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Mon Oct 26 18:47:37 UTC 2020

Le 2020-10-26 à 12 h 07, Marc Paré a écrit :
> I will be there, I believe my time is 1:00PM here in Waterloo Ontario.
>
> Thanks for sharing. Really useful thing to do for our LibreOffice group.
>
> Marc

Just wanted to thank you again for sharing the live streaming of the
triage. It is nice to see your technique and how you go about triaging
bugs. Really helpful.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré
marc at marcpare.com
https://www.parEntreprise.com
LibreOffice Office Suite - 200 million users and growing!
Over 1,000 project developers with impeccable help from its user base.