[Libreoffice-qa] ESC meeting agenda: 2021-12-09 16:00 Berlin time

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Wed Dec 8 18:33:02 UTC 2021

Hi Miklos,

Miklos Vajna schrieb am 08.12.2021 um 16:37:

> * Pending Action Items:
>      + reach out to Regina regarding the ODF tender spec (Michael S)

Michael Stahl has contacted me. I had already a list of about 80
relevant bugs from my comment on the tender. I have agreed and already
started to look through them, but I will need at least a week.

In case you are interested in an intermediate status, I can sent you a
list of the bugs, some of them already commented.

Kind regards
Regina