[Libreoffice-qa] ESC meeting minutes: 2021-01-07

Thorsten Behrens thb at libreoffice.org
Fri Jan 8 16:35:16 UTC 2021

Hi *,

Miklos Vajna wrote:
> * FOSDEM 2021 (Italo)
>   + next deadline: 2021-01-15
>     + need to pre-record the videos by then!
>   + have a lightning talks slot (Thorsten)
>     + still has to be pre-recorded + attend at the end to answer questions
>     + expected time is 1h
>     + will decide the time slot for each talk later

This is tough, as the slot size obviously depends on the number of
submissions (to some extend), which is unknown until very shortly
before the deadline.

Let's therefore go with 5 minutes per slot. Please let me know (under
this sender email address) if you plan to hold a lightning talk under
those conditions. I'll let this list (and those having poked me
already) know by mid-next week about deadlines & schedule.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten