[Libreoffice-qa] Deadline for ESC budget voting proposals: 28th of November (2.5 weeks from now)

Thorsten Behrens thb at libreoffice.org
Thu Nov 11 02:43:25 UTC 2021

Hi *,

Miklos Vajna wrote:
> * Budget 2022 (Xisco)
>     + https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Budget2022
>     + ideas are welcome till the end of the year
>     + earlier deadline? (Thorsten)
>       + take list if ideas with estimates by end Nov?
> AI: give a heads-up on the dev list about this (Thorsten)
>       + and give a heads-up when the deadline is approaching
>       + and have 2 weeks for the vote

As discussed last week, lets finish the proposal period by the end of
the month. I suggest the following timeline:

* Sunday, 28th of November: end of proposal period
  (see wiki page above. valid proposals must include estimation by a
   certified developer, and reviewers available to the board)
* Thursday, 2nd of December: ESC voting starts
  (I'll prepare the usual budget voting spreadsheet. Eligible voters
   are the formal ESC members:
   https://www.documentfoundation.org/governance/engineering-steering-committee/)
* Wednesday, 15th of December: ESC voting ends, ESC meeting on the
  16th signs-off on the list & passes on to TDF board

Cheers,

-- Thorsten