[Libreoffice-qa] ESC meeting agenda: 2022-01-06 16:00 Berlin time

Jan-Marek Glogowski glogow at fbihome.de
Wed Jan 5 22:01:36 UTC 2022

I'm currently merging many gbuild changes, so I would like to see more
variance in the Gerrit CI runs:

* CI infra change: switch a Gerrit build to --enable-mergelibs
     + was suggested by cloph to bring to ESC (see patch comments):
         p1 https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/127426
            Switches Linux release 64 to --enable-mergelibs
     + We had a build-breaking patch for mergelibs / callgrind TB:
         p2 https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/127394
         p3 https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/127429
         Not detectable by current Gerrit CI setup.
     + I tested p3 by pushing the patchset of p1 + p3.
         - p1 broke the release build like the callgrind TB
         - p3 fixed the broken mergelibs build
     + I suggest to switch a Gerrit build to mergelibs permanently
         - = merge p1
         - Will already fail in Gerrit, not later in Callgrind.
         - I selected the Linux 64bit release, because it's the fastest
           x86, but I really have no preference.