[Libreoffice-qa] Live streaming LibreOffice bug triaging (week 20)

Ilmari Lauhakangas ilmari.lauhakangas at libreoffice.org
Sun May 14 19:29:54 UTC 2023

I will be live streaming a 1 hour LibreOffice bug triaging session in
the Jitsi room https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/ilmaritriages on

Mon, 15 May 2023 at 13:00 UTC
Tue, 16 May 2023 at 16:00 UTC
Wed, 17 May 2023 at 13:00 UTC

Anyone is welcome to interrupt me during the session and ask questions
about the process or request me to test something specific.

Note: if you want to record the session for your own use, ask me to make
you a moderator and then you can click the "meatball menu" in Jitsi's
bottom bar and select "Start recording". TDF members can become
moderators simply by authenticating (Settings - Profile). Recording only
works in Chrome and derivative browsers at the moment.

Ilmari