[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Header and Footers separators design

Astron heinzlesspam at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 25 08:00:02 PDT 2011

Hi Christoph, Cedric, Cor, everyone else reading,

>> What are you thinking about? Those colors are already shared in the
>> options... or there is something I don't understand
>
> Oh sorry - I maybe mixed this issue up. Currently we have a lot of
> different colors for highlighting stuff in the system. Starting with the
> comments, spellchecking, ... till the colors for the selection of
> pages/slides in Draw/Impress. I thought some of these colors can be
> shared, so that it looks a bit more consistent. But, this seems less
> desired here - sorry.

Hm, I don't know what colour would be best for consistency here. I'm
not sure if the standard selection colour would really be fitting.
Unless we find something, I wouldn't consider the hard-coded blue
colour a problem (unless you are working on a blue background – maybe
adding a white outline in this case would be a solution, I don't know
if that's worth bothering with now).

However, I agree, the slide selection in the Impress sidebar should be
painted in the standard selection colour of the system. Both the
border of the selection and the highlight colour should be derived
from that... and that's a completely different bug.