[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Back button in Tools - Options

Stefan Knorr (Astron) heinzlesspam at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 4 03:44:29 PST 2011

Hi all,

after seeing the link Rainer kindly posted, things become slightly
clearer to me, however, "Back" still seems wrong.
I wonder, though, what the alternative might be:
* "Revert": sounds very similar to reset, might be harder to translate
well, but conveys well what we mean.
* "Undo": sounds as if we kept a history of settings changed, so they
could be undone one by one – we don't do that as far as I know. Not
usable.
* "Undo (All) Changes": conveys what we mean, should be easily
translatable, but is far too long for a button label.
Any better ideas..?

Regards,
Astron.