[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [PUSHED] Re-sizing handles ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Dec 5 13:58:16 PST 2011

Hi Stefan,

On Mon, 2011-12-05 at 10:27 +0100, Stefan Knorr (Astron) wrote:
> I've finished up a patch to completely remove the Large Handles
> option. In large part, it touches on the same files that Tim's patch
> to remove Simple Handles did.

	Thanks for that - and sorry Tim for restraining you from this ;-) I
just pushed it - it seems non-controversial.

	Having said that, it almost certainly breaks subsequenttests - since
the BigHandles property is no doubt still in the relevant IDL interface
(and we should remove that too), of course that then needs help from
Michael S. to fixup the offapi/ API comparison test (which I don't
recall how it works ;-).

> It is not quite what Michael asked for (the removal of just the
> interface options), but I still think that's sensible, as:

	Sure sure - it seems we have a (lazy) consensus on this, and a nice
complete patch too.

> I know today is feature freeze, everyone will be busy and this might
> not be too high on the list of things that need to be done, and
> additionally, I could push this myself, but this too large for me to
> feel that I should push it on my own.

	Ah - it's good to get the cleanup in before the freeze.

	Thanks !

		Michael.