[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Header and Footers separators design

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Wed Jul 6 04:51:55 PDT 2011

Hallo Regina,

On Wed, 2011-07-06 at 10:51 +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:
> What problem do you want to solve with this line? We have the text
> bounderies, which clearly show where the header and footer starts.

The "problem" is to have a visual mode for headers / footers edition and
preventing to accidentally change something from the headers / footers
when working on the body of the document (can happen quite easily with
fly objects anchored to header / footer).

It's not only a matter of a line because we already have the boundaries
as you mention it. It's also the whole edition modes coming with it.

--
Cédric Bosdonnat
LibreOffice hacker