[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Header and Footers separators design

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Wed Jul 6 05:17:37 PDT 2011

Hi Cédric, *,

Cedric Bosdonnat wrote (06-07-11 09:52)
> The colors are simply hard-coded ones. I used the "Blue 1" and "Blue 4"
> colors from the branding marketing page.

The least I would ask is if it can  be added to Tools > Options >
Appearance.
And uses a default color that is a bit in line with the others ;-)

Cedric Bosdonnat wrote (06-07-11 09:33)
> On Wed, 2011-07-06 at 00:33 +0200, Cor Nouws wrote:
>> This idea is partly motivated by the fact that our hard page breaks are
>> at the same place as the proposed line in the document. (and need a
>> slightly more visible default color IMO).
>
> Hum... indeed, we'll need to find something else for the hard page
> breaks. Any idea of what to do there?

I was about to find a better visible default color for the hard page
break (users complain about it being hard to seen and often change the
default once they know it is possible).

But I am not at all sure ATM about your request for 'something else'.
Therefore my wish to see it, play with it ..

Thanks,

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org