[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [Libreoffice] "Style And Formatting" window

Christoph Noack christoph at dogmatux.com
Wed Jul 6 14:19:41 PDT 2011

Hi all Cor, hi all!

Am Mittwoch, den 06.07.2011, 00:44 +0200 schrieb Cor Nouws:

[... Style and Formatting Window behavior ...]
> Well, while were are at thát ;-) pls add a button for (un)dock!

Well, while we are at that ;-) If somebody searches for an less easy
Easy Hack ... some time ago, I invested some serious thoughts in how
task panes could look and behave like. An draft is shown in a graphic
at:
http://uxopenofficeorg.blogspot.com/2010/01/ux-meeting-in-hamburg-day-two.html

Cheers,
Christoph