[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Sheet local range names in Navigator

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Thu Jul 7 11:58:03 PDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-06-30 at 00:35 +0200, Christoph Noack wrote:
> Is there any description available (non-code) that summarizes how our
> new dialog is intended to work? Maybe I just stumbled across weird
> bugs,
> so I don't know what's intended and what not.

Christoph, you can slice and dice that dialog anyway you want.  I only
made enough changes to reveal the functionality in the UI but not much
else.  I'm fully aware that the current dialog design is awkward but my
intention was to get the UI changed to reveal the functionality then
have you work on making it more usable. ;-)

Cheers,

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc